Guest post by Khalid Irfan, Fitnistics.com
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day to maintain or reduce your weight, so try not to skip! Ideally, take breakfast in the first hour after waking, or earlier after waking and drinking some water as a priority. A quality breakfast consists of carbohydrates, protein and fiber. Such a meal stimulates metabolism, provides energy, regulates blood sugar and helps maintain weight.
Regular breakfast is associated with better weight control and better nutrition in general. Most of those who have successfully reduced their weight and keep it the same, are eating healthy breakfast every day.
People who skip the breakfast consume more sugar, fat and calories through the day and night to meet their needs, and significantly less fruit and vegetables than those who primarily and main meal in the day is their breakfast.
To maintain a high level of energy, weight loss and vitality in the days when you are relaxing, we share four basic functions of a proper breakfast:
- Rehydration– It means to drink at least 350ml of water. During the night we lost at least 1 liter of water to breathe, for perspiration, so in the morning after waking its necessary to drink 2-3 glasses of water.
- Energy Recovery– Proper breakfast is necessary to contain nutrients (energy) that provide sustainable energy for the new day, don’t make us to fall asleep again and to be fed at least 3 hours.
- Nutrients– “Building blocks” for the creation of new cells and tissue recovery, which allows the body to function all day as it should, as best it can.
- Stable level of blood sugar– with a proper breakfast, blood sugar stable through the day. Therefore it not comes to increased insulin secretion, creating fat and is not losing healthy muscle mass.
When breakfast meets all these criteria – the body is working the best as it can! Thus we are maintaining a healthy body weight, and the body is using the energy deposited in fat, thus preventing unnecessary and dangerous loss of healthy muscle mass.
So the nutritionists are advising on the benefits of a complete healthy breakfast, good physique and health. What actually is a complete breakfast to reduce weight is listed in the following top options:
- Fresh fruit salad
Chop as much as you want apple, melon, watermelon, berries, oranges, pears, bananas, grapes, or other seasonal fruit, your favorite fruit, add a little lemon juice and a spoonful of honey, and you have tasty and healthy breakfast for weight loss. Fruit provides your body with powerful antioxidants, essential minerals and vitamins, and natural sweetness. They are low in calories and fat.
- The combination of low-fat or non-fat yogurt, + your favorite fruits or cereal is a great choice to start the day. Yoghurt is rich in calcium and also helps in losing weight. In the “International Journal of Obesity” study showed that people who eat yogurt boosted their belly fat loss by 79 percent.
- Eggscontain enough protein that will keep you in a while saturated. Omelet is a great choice for breakfast, and some healthy veggie salad should be part of this weight loss breakfast. You will burn more calories without feeling hungry. Eggs are packed with a variety of nutrients including iron, zinc, protein, vitamins D, A, E and B12.
- Oat flakes (Oatmeal)are good for the body for a number of reasons, and also will give you enough energy until your lunch. They do not allow precipitate on the fat, and the fiber is useful for digestion and lowers the blood sugar. Oat flakes give a feeling of satiety, so they are a great choice for those who want to cut weight. Prepare it with low-fat milk or yogurt without sugar.
When talking about healthy diet for weight loss, it would be unfair to skip the power of supplements (only the natural ones), so as I suggest in most of my blogs, I would recommend everyone out there to search for good natural weight loss supplements also covered in my health and fitness blog, just for a hint I am really into reviews and recently get garcinia cambogia reviews on my site and looking forward to try it for myself.